We’ve always been been proud of our strong relationships with our local partners and have always been keen to promote the principle of ‘shop local’ wherever possible. However we also recognise that for many, Amazon is an easy solution for buying the things you can’t get on the high street.
With that in mind, we are pleased to announce that Raiders has signed up to be a charity partner of Amazon, through it’s Amazon Smile programme, meaning that nearly every purchase you make on Amazon generates a 0.5% donation for the club.
It’s easy to set up, doesn’t cost the club or you any money, and still allows you to buy all the things you would normally buy. It can also be used if you have Amazon Prime membership too. The only requirement is that you buy via their dedicated website – https://smile.amazon.co.uk/
or via the app and set up Raiders as your preferred charity.
Smile.amazon.co.uk is the same site as the normal amazon.co.uk and you can buy millions of usual products on it.
Key steps to set it up are:
In a Web browser
1. Go to smile.amazon.co.uk and log in with usual amazon login details.
2. Go to settings and select Amazon Smile option
3. Search and select Berkhamsted Raiders as your preferred charity.
4. Save smile.amazon.co.uk to the home screen on your phone as default option to access site
On the Amazon app
1. Go to settings
2. Select ‘Amazon Smile’ option under ‘Programmes & Features’
3. Follow instructions to select Raiders and set up.
We hope you’ll all sign up and make your Amazon purchases in this way to generate some much needed revenue for the club, and help us keep our subscriptions costs as low as possible.